Many commercial & industrial processes call for deionized water. There are a number of applications, especially in the Fort Erie, Oakville, Hamilton, Mississauga, Brampton, Burlington, Guelph, Kitchener and Waterloo areas, requiring low-conductivity, purified process water and some of them include:
- powder coating
- water bottling
- automotive manufacturing
- medical research
- green housing
- process control
- chemical production
- painting & e-coating applications
- and many more
Viridian Water Systems provides water treatment solutions for a variety of industries and a range of applications. Although most of our water purification and water conditioning projects are completed in Hamilton, London, Windsor & Toronto, we have recently expanded into Fort Erie, Oakville, Burlington, Mississauga, Guelph, Acton, Rockwood, Kitchener, Waterloo & Cambridge. Our expertise spans water softening, water deionization, reverse osmosis, chlorine filtration, iron removal, sulphur removal, ultraviolet disinfection, sediment removal & storage solutions. We supply, manage, maintain & provide warranty for:
- commercial and industrial water deionization systems
- commercial water softeners
- ultraviolet disinfection systems (commercial & industrial UV systems)
- storage tanks (50 – 10, 000+ gallon atmospheric storage tanks)
- industrial and commercial reverse osmosis systems
- carbon filtration systems
- sediment filters
- iron filters
- manganese and sulphur guards
- anti-scalants with SpectraGuard chemical injection
- many other types of water purification and water treatment products
Water purification and deionized water is important for both individuals and businesses operating out of Fort Erie, Ontario. Pure, high-resistivity, low-conductivity water has countless applications and just as many benefits. Viridian Water Systems is an authorized dealer and distributor of water treatment products throughout Ontario. We complement our manufacturers’ products with parts & labour warranties. Viridian Water Systems also enters into preventative maintenance contracts with commercial and industrial businesses to ensure optimal performance of all aspects of the water purification or treatment set up.
Fort Erie, Ontario – Facts you may not know:
- Bridgeburg and Fort Erie amalgamated into a single town, on January 1, 1932.
- The Peace Bridge was opened between Fort Erie and Buffalo, on August 7, 1927.
- The Fort Erie Leisureplex on Garrison Road is the home rink of the Fort Erie Meteors.
Nearby cities & towns: