Committed to pure water solutions, Viridian Water Systems (VWS) has been providing service to industries/commercial and residential for 30 years in Port Hope, Oshawa, Ajax, Whitby, Pickering, Guelph, Kitchener, Mississauga, Brampton & Etobicoke. Specializing in deionised water production by way of industrial reverse osmosis, VWS also provides the listed water conditioning equipment:
- Industrial UV systems
- Iron & sulphur filters
- Commercial & Industrial water softeners
- Commercial carbon filters
- Commercial reverse osmosis systems
- Separate bed water deionization systems
- Mixed bed water deionization systems
- Atmospheric & bladder storage tanks
- Water Pressure Pumps
Viridian Water Systems supplies, installs, maintains & provides warranties for water softeners with flow rates ranging between 20-500 gpm. VWS offers industrial/commercial water purification & treatment services to all the following areas and more: Port Hope, Oshawa, Ajax, Whitby, Pickering, Guelph, Kitchener, Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke and most of the Halton, Peel & Greater Hamilton Region.
Port Hope, ON – City Facts:
- Port Hope is known for having the largest volume of historic low-level radioactive wastes in Canada.
- Port Hope’s downtown is celebrated now as the best-preserved 19th-century streetscape in Ontario.