Water Deionization Systems & Reverse Osmosis Systems – Ajax, Ontario
Viridian Water Systems is a water purification contractor working out of Hamilton, Ontario and serving the following regions: Hamilton, Burlington, Ajax, Milton, Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Mississauga, Brampton, Toronto, Scarborough, Rexdale, Etobicoke & other parts of Southern Ontario. Our water treatment services are applicable in both residential & industrial settings. We deliver, install, maintain & provide warranty for:
- Residential & commercial water softeners
- UV systems (ultraviolet light water disinfection systems)
- Commercial & industrial water deionization systems
- Commercial reverse osmosis systems
- Carbon filters
- Iron, hydrogen sulphide & manganese removal systems
- Polyethylene storage tanks for RO & DI water
- Water booster pumps
- Anti-scale systems with SpectraGuard chemical injection
- And other related water treatment/purification products
For more than 30 years, Viridian Water Systems has supplied the industry with high quality products, backed with 10 years warranties. We work intimately with water purification system manufacturers to bring you water treatment solutions that last. Expanding into the Ajax, Burlington, Mississauga, Milton, Guelph, Brampton & Toronto areas, Viridian Water Systems is positioned to deliver quality results for clients in diverse industries. Deionized and reverse osmosis water has applications in:
- Automotive component manufacturing
- Chemical manufacturing
- Power generation
- Powder coating
- Pharmaceutical production
- Food & beverage industry
- Water bottling plants
- Semi-conductor manufacturing
- Metal finishing
- Restaurant industry
- And many more!
Quality deionized water systems and reverse osmosis systems are hard to come by in Ajax. We take pride in the fact that we are an established water purification contractor dedicated to customer service and helping you create a more efficient industrial infrastructure. Regardless of application, Viridian Water Systems can meet your water purification requirements including flow rates, volume production, conductivity constraints, TDS limits and pH balances.
Ajax, Ontario Facts:
- The town is named for a Royal Navy cruiser, HMS Ajax that served in World War II.
- In 1941, town was first established.
- The population of Ajax increased from 2006 by 21.6%.