Committed to pure water solutions, Viridian Water Systems (VWS) has been providing service to industries/commercial and residential for 30 years in St. Catharines, Oakville, Mississauga, Hamilton, Milton, Brantford, Ancaster & Dundas. Specializing in deionised water production by way of industrial reverse osmosis, VWS also provides the listed water conditioning equipment:
- Industrial UV systems
- Iron & sulphur filters
- Commercial & Industrial water softeners
- Commercial carbon filters
- Commercial reverse osmosis systems
- Separate bed water deionization systems
- Mixed bed water deionization systems
- Atmospheric & bladder storage tanks
- Water Pressure Pumps
Viridian Water Systems supplies, installs, maintains & provides warranties for water softeners with flow rates ranging between 20-500 gpm. VWS offers industrial/commercial water purification & treatment services to all the following areas and more: St. Catharines, Hamilton, Brantford, Oakville, Milton, Guelph, Kitchener, Mississauga, Brampton, Etobicoke and most of the Halton, Peel & Greater Hamilton Region.
St. Catherine’s, Ontario Facts:
- There are many call centres operate in St. Catharines, because city lies on one of the main telecommunications backbones between Canada and the United States.
- Frederick Law Olmsted was renowned for designing and developing New York City’s Central Park in 1853, designed Montebello Park in 1887